Xtelesis Datacom is airtel partner in bangalore providing airtel leased line, mpls vpn, pri, sip trunk solutions to customers.
Involved in below activities
- Identify prospective customer
- Feasibilty study
- Help to provide suitable and cost effective solutions.
Bharati Airtel limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, ranks among the top 4 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers.
- Airtel leased line (ILP)
- Airtel mpls vpn
- Airtel pri line
- Airtel SIP trunks
Airtel Internet Leased Line – ILP
Internet Leased Line port is high speed, dedicated premium bandwidth designed to meet corporate customer’s requirements. Bandwidth is symmetric i.e, same speed for upload and download. ILP BW is delivered with SLA parameters and service commitment on critical network performance metrics like latency, packet drop, network availability etc.,
Customer premise is connected to nearest Airtel PoP (Point of Presence) through last mile available media copper, Fiber and RF.
ILP BW options starts from 512 kbps to 2 Mbps(E1),n*E1, DS3 (45Mbps) , STM-1 ( 155Mbps) & n* STM-1.
Airtel PRI Line
- Airtel PRI Offers – Superior Voice clarity with 100% uptime due to digital technology
- Airtel PRI Offers – Single wire carries all 30 Lines eliminating clumsy termination due to Cable clusters.
- Airtel PRI Offers – Shifting of PRI number without number change to any area within the same City (Subject to Feasibility).
Single PRI Circuit is extended from Bharti Airtel and Office, which contains 30 multiplexed channels. The IP Phones, Fax Machines, Analog Phones, Wi-Fi Phones can all use the PBX to connect with the PRI line and make up to 30 simultaneous calls to the external world
AIRTEL PRI Benefits Summary :
- Airtel PRI Offers – Single incoming number with 30 Channels / Lines – No engaged tone at any time
- Airtel PRI Offers – Direct line for every extension / Fax – Better Call management with/without operator
- Airtel PRI Offers – Assured cost saving due to Zero rental and competitive calling rates.
- Airtel PRI Offers – Interconnect all your City office on Centrex with ‘Zero’ Call cost and all other city (any where in India) on Widex @ Ps 50 / Min.
- Airtel PRI Offers – Single consolidated bill with extension wise call details record – Free of cost
There are three types of MPLS VPNs deployed in networks :
Point-to-point MPLS VPNs employ VLLs (virtual leased lines) for providing Layer2 point-to-point connectivity. Between two sites. Ethernet, TDM, and ATM frames can be encapsulated within these VLLs.
Some examples of how point-to-point VPNs might be used by utilities include:
encapsulating TDM T1 circuits attached to RTUs
forwarding non-routed DNP3 traffic across the backbone network to the SCADA master controller.
Layer 2 VPN (VPLS):
Layer 2 MPLS VPNs, or VPLS (virtual private LAN service), offers a “switch in the cloud” style VPLS service. VPLS provides the ability to span VLANs between sites. L2 VPNs are typically used to route voice, video, and AMI traffic between substation and data center locations.
Layer 3 VPN (VPRN):
Layer 3, or VPRN (virtual private routed network), utilizes layer 3 VRF (VPN/virtual routing and forwarding) to segment routing tables for each “customer” utilizing the service. The customer peers with the service provider router and the two exchange routes, which are placed into a routing table specific to the customer. Multiprotocol BGP (MP-BGP) is required in the cloud to utilize the service, which increases complexity of design and implementation. L3 VPNs are typically not deployed on utility networks due to their complexity; however, a L3 VPN could be used to route traffic between corporate or data center locations.
Airtel SIP Trunks
Bharti Airtel has deployed state of art next generation (NGN) PSTN switches in major cities to provide the IP based solution to its customers. This functionality enables customers to make 2000 simultaneous calls through single link. This solution is based on open standards and supports popular codec likes G 711 & G 729.
- To avail this facility customer need to subscribe minimum 30 channels and can be scaled up to 2000 channels (based on G 729 codec) in the single link.
- This SIP trunk functionality will be enabled in “user mode” hence the Customer Premises Equipment need to be registered with NGN SBC.
- Current this facility is available in NCR regions, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad & Chandigarh.
SIP Trunks will provide calling to Local, STD and International locations. The Handover of the call to other operators for domestic or International calls shall be as per existing POI setup.
- PSTN number with DID range shall be available.
- SIP trunk can be subscribed by Telemarketers also.
- Up gradation/ down gradation of channels shall be as per the defined channel slabs only.