It focuses on Network Planning, design, implementation and integration. We broadly classify our services as below;
- Network Consulting, Planning, Design and Implementation and integrations
- Network Security
- LAN/WAN Optimization and Management.
- VOIP and Unified Communication
Technical Support Service
Xtelesis provides a lifecycle and managed service offerings for on-site or remote, flexible, SLA driven approaches to deliver business critical communication networks and applications within a simple commercial network. Xtelesis also provides support, engineering and installation services, through experienced field engineers strongly backed by a high quality centralized team of service professionals.
Customer Care Service
Our customer help desk is staffed by highly skilled and professional technical support team, who are available to respond to critical and non-critical system faults.
SHORETEL PARTNER SUPPORT
ShoreTel phone deployments have an annual support renewal fee that can be purchased in 1/3/5 year blocks. This support fee has three main functions:
- Allows you to call our 24/7 helpdesk; Xtelesis Datacom will then help remotely or on-site depending on the issue
- Covers all ShoreTel client software such as client communicator and server director for all updates meaning your system always has the strongest security, fewest bugs and enhanced features
- Places a warranty over all deployed hardware such as switches and mobility routers (except handsets unless handset support has been purchased) so that they can be replaced in the unlikely event of equipment physical failure
ShoreTel support is optional, however if you wish to purchase support at a later date when an issue has come up warranty replacements cannot be sent out if the failure occurring whilst out of support and a reinstatement fee applies and must be paid before Xtelesis datacom can resume technical support and perform software/firmware updates.
SHORETEL ENTERPRISE SUPPORT
Enterprise Support Program is designed for customers who wish to have a direct service relationship with ShoreTel.
The base service includes support directly from ShoreTel, unlimited calls or chat for remote technical support, software updates, hardware replacement options, Web based administrator training and Web based end-user training, as well as access to online support resources and tools. Options are also available for hardware replacement, ranging from next day service to 4-hour replacement in some regions.
NETWORK SERVICES PORTFOLIO: NETWORK DIAGNOSTICS
ShoreTel Network Diagnostics Services provide a Data Network Root Cause Analysis on a customer's data network using all necessary tools and resources available. The completed Data Network Root Cause Analysis provides specific and actionable recommendations that can be used by the customer, partner, or the ShoreTel Network Delivery offering to resolve issues. This service is applicable for existing customer site deployments.
NETWORK DIAGNOSTICS OVERVIEW
- Active testing across data network with simulated or actual VoIP traffic
- Identify data networking equipment that needs to be replaced, reconfigured or upgraded to support ShoreTel VoIP installation
- Verify network architecture and/or configurations for proper design and Quality of Service requirements
- Test private WAN connections (e.g. carrier provided MPLS) in multi-site environment for proper QoS configuration and performance across carrier network
- Provides comprehensive analysis with recommendations for configuration enhancements to resolve identified problem(s)
- If the problem is identified to be a ShoreTel issue, no charges will be incurred
- Travel and Expense for one site included. Custom T&E quotes are available for multiple on-site services (i.e. On-site Support Only)
- Offered as a Remote or On-site ShoreTel Service
CISCO SMART NET TOTAL CARE
Smart Net Total Care provides award-winning technical support along with an entitlement to smart capabilities. Solve problems faster, improve operational efficiency, and reduce your risk of downtime. Smart Net Total Care gives you more time to focus on business innovation while proactively supporting your infrastructure.
What You Get:
- Global, 24-hour access to the Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC) for covered devices
- Advance hardware replacement -- including 2-hour, 4-hour and next-business day options
- Access to operating system (OS) software updates and upgrades
- 24-hour access to Cisco online resources
- Comprehensive, web-based user community for self-service support of smart capabilities
- Proactive diagnostics and immediate alerts on devices enabled with Smart Call Home
JUNIPER CARE SERVICES
Juniper Care Services provide rapid response from Juniper Networks’ technical service engineers and hardware replacement options that let you choose the right timing and resources for your network needs. Juniper Care increases your operational effectiveness and lowers operational costs by utilizing Juniper Networks® Junos® Space Service Now to reduce the time for problem identification and diagnostics. This allows your staff to concentrate on running the business, not fixing equipment.
Juniper Care Service datasheet
ARUBA CARE SUPPORT SERVICES
ArubaCare is available in a variety of plans to meet your specific needs – standard ArubaCare, ArubaCare TAC + software and ArubaCare same-day.
For mission-critical networks, the Aruba TAC is perhaps the most important asset in your support arsenal. Available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, skilled Aruba TAC engineers are trained to aggressively resolve all hardware and software issues. Aruba TAC engineers understand technical business challenges and use their comprehensive troubleshooting and network-design expertise to eliminate problems as quickly as possible. ArubaCare subscribers get priority response and unlimited access to TAC engineers.
Advanced Hardware Replacement
As an ArubaCare customer, we will ship any replacement part for next business-day delivery if your request was made before 2 p.m.* After an RMA number is issued, defective equipment and parts can be conveniently returned within 30 days after the replacement part is received.
Maintaining compatibility and coordinated software functionality is essential to sustaining peak network performance.
Aruba Care data sheet